Some relief expected for vessels transiting the Panama Canal as scheduled maintenance has been postponed to expedite transit. High volumes of ships trying to transit the canal during the last weeks of September and the first weeks of October along with the scheduled maintenance caused the delays.
- The M/V Ana Cecilia cargo ship has been sunk to become the latest artificial reef in Palm Beach County
- Roll-on, roll-off shipping weathers economic storm
- A U.N. sanctioned North Korean shipping company continues to evade international sanctions…
- Turkish ship detained by Swedish authorities found carrying explosives and rockets bound for the Middle East
- Mexican authorities have found 173 kilos of cocaine aboard the container ship, Mataquito