Vessel Insurance

Vessel Insurance :

Marine Insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or cargo by which property is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination. Cargo insurance — discussed here — is a sub-branch of marine insurance, though Marine also includes Onshore and Offshore exposed property, (container, terminals, ports, oil platforms , pipelines), Hull, Marine Casualty, and Marine Liability. When goods are transported by mail or courier, shipping insurance is used instead.

Here you will find a category listing of the types of vessel coverage we offer at Darlow Marine. To view an individual type of coverage click on any of the links to the right. You may also view and submit a claim via our claim forms by clicking on “Claim Forms” icon to the left at any time.

Contact Darlow Marine Insurance

13 + 9 =