United States federal investigators have called off the search for the M/V El Faro voyage data recorder. The U.S. flagged vessel sunk along with all 33 members of its crew in early October 2015 after experiencing engine failure on there way from Jacksonville, FL to San Juan, PR. & crossing paths with Hurricane Joaquin.
Global Weather MasterPlease insert latitude in widget backend.
Please insert longitude in widget backend.
- The M/V Ana Cecilia cargo ship has been sunk to become the latest artificial reef in Palm Beach County
- Roll-on, roll-off shipping weathers economic storm
- A U.N. sanctioned North Korean shipping company continues to evade international sanctions…
- Turkish ship detained by Swedish authorities found carrying explosives and rockets bound for the Middle East
- Mexican authorities have found 173 kilos of cocaine aboard the container ship, Mataquito