After an inspection conducted in association with the Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT) of Mexico in Manzanillo, 173 kilos of cocaine were found on board inside 3 black suitcases. The vessel had last called the port of Buenaventura, Colombia where the drugs were believed to have been loaded on the container ship. The ship was bound for Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala.
Global Weather MasterPlease insert latitude in widget backend.
Please insert longitude in widget backend.
- The M/V Ana Cecilia cargo ship has been sunk to become the latest artificial reef in Palm Beach County
- Roll-on, roll-off shipping weathers economic storm
- A U.N. sanctioned North Korean shipping company continues to evade international sanctions…
- Turkish ship detained by Swedish authorities found carrying explosives and rockets bound for the Middle East
- Mexican authorities have found 173 kilos of cocaine aboard the container ship, Mataquito